Write to your politician

Reading Time: < 1 minute

We encourage you to write to your member of parliament and members of your local council about the issue of protecting your fertility before¬†undergoing treatment for cancer. You can do this by visiting the site Write To Them¬†or clicking “WriteToThem.com” underneath the envelope¬†below…

Contact Your Politician




Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.