Write to your politician

We encourage you to write to your member of parliament and members of your local council about the issue of protecting your fertility before undergoing treatment for cancer. You can do this by visiting the site Write To Them or clicking “WriteToThem.com” underneath the envelope below…

Contact Your Politician




Leave a Reply